The Rug Collection offers dazzling new interpretations of traditional rug artistry, perfect for today’s transitional homes. Flaunting classic motifs in fashionable, engaging hues beneath an antique patina, these fine floor coverings are made using a luxurious blend of silky-soft viscose and cozy synthetic yarns for long-lasting contemporary elegance.
Fabric Content & Care
- 60% Viscose
- 40% Polyester
- 80% Cotton and 20% Latex Backing
- Use a vacuum, set the power to low and disengage the beater bars.
- Viscose is extremely absorbent so remove stains using a damp cloth and a mild cleanser.
- For tough stains, use the stain solution suggested above and gently apply the foam that rises to the top to the stained area.
- Blot with a clean damp cloth to finish.
- Try to keep a viscose rug in a cool and dry location.
- Excessive moisture can cause the yarns to yellow or the dyes to bleed, while high heat can cause the rug yarns to shrink.
There are no reviews yet.